View this property at:
About this Property
Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Heated Pool (Fee)
*** Please Check our Calendar for Availability ***
Please 'Like' us on Facebook for the latest construction updates, additional information, and many many more photos: Simply search Facebook for 'VacationOIB'
Visit our nearly identical homes directly next door:
"Living the Dream": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 1104626
"Utopia Found": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 441547
Be among the first visitors to stay at 'My Happy Place' a elegant, five bedroom, five and a half bath, bespoke-constructed extravagance home, freshly constructed in 2015! You will appreciate unobstructed, impressive vistas of both the sea and the Inter-Coastal Waterway. You will adore the Striking reverse floor plan with two family rooms for entertaining visitors of all ages. No need to worry about stairs - you can use the elevator to bring up grocery bags and bags. Entirely supplied handicapped accessible, wide-entry bedroom, with pocket doors and private handicapped accessible bath. Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and throughout the home.
Our prime and very private location is on 1st Street (2nd row), within 60 Yards of beach access. After the beach, savor our big inground pool and stamped concrete pool outdoor space, with lounge chairs and table, outdoor shower, and bar.
This home is professionally finished with high end furnishings. There are plenty of windows to take in the spectacular vistas and an abundance of upgrades, making it feel much more like a comfort home than a rental unit. This is not just another beach rental unit. We have furbished our home for the appreciation of our family and visitors, with many additional touches and includes not found in the typical rental.
Whether the purpose of your visit to Sea Isle Beach is a restful holiday or one filled with tons of activities, our home is the ideal place to stay. Our home was designed with delight and bliss in mind to help make your holiday memorable.
Thank you for considering our home for your beach hideaway!
FLOORING PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a max. of 18:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom (#1) – one King bed
+ 1st floor Master bedroom (#2) – one King bed
+ 1st floor bedroom (#3) – one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom (#4) – two Full beds (Handicapped accessible room with wide entry for simple access)
+ 1st floor bedroom (#5) – two bunk beds, Twin over Twin
+ 2nd floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
+ 1st floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
• Well-supplied extravagant kitchen with granite counter tops and upgraded stainless steel appliances, including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, additional peaceful dishwasher. There are two (2) 25 cf bottom freezer/fridges in the kitchen with more than enough room for generous families to stock up on food and drinks for the week. Substantial granite kitchen counter bar with bar stools. We give plenty of silverware, dishes, glassware and serving silverware for entertaining in style.
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with plenty of seating for the whole family
+ Great room is huge with accent lighting, whole home speakers, fireplace and million $$$ sea vistas.
+ Custom constructed-in wall unit with 60' HDTV w/ Roku and Wi-Fi connected Sonos system so you can enjoy your favorite music throughout the home.
+ Generous dining room table with seating for 12.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional sizable gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second sizable family room (great for children or second family)
+ Family room includes a couch, 55' HDTV w/ Roku, and entertainment center.
+ Laundry room with high efficiency huge capacity washer/dryer.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional huge gatherings.
• Enormous covered and uncovered decking (over 1250 sq ft in total!) overlooking unobstructed beach and sea vistas!
+ Have your morning coffee or dinner overlooking the sea on one of two additional generous, 18x35 foot decks; the top outdoor space is furbished with sizable dining table & chairs and wooden rocking chairs! There are two rear decks facing the Inter-Coastal Waterway to enjoy the enchanting OIB sunsets.
+ Additional dining table and rockers is on the top outdoor space off of dining room.
• All bedrooms have plush carpeting HDTV's w/ Roku and direct access to roomy bathrooms with granite counter tops:
+ Master Bath for Bedroom #1 has a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower, double granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #2 includes a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #3 includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #4 is thoroughly handicapped accessible, including a pocket door for straighforward ingress and egress, accessible shower with grab bars, movable bench seat, adjustable height hand shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #5 (bunk room) includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator (950 lb. capacity) makes bringing in groceries and suitcases smooth. Cab accommodates wheelchair access.
• Giant 26’x14’ in-ground pool includes wide stair entry for simple access. Pool can be heated for an additional fee.
• Fenced pool outdoor space area includes pretty stamped concrete, a tiki bar (with outlets to plug in a blender, etc.), lounge chairs, sizable covered dining area with table.
• Propane grille available for use (refillable propane tank can be filled locally).
• Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, and changing room.
• House is supplied with beach chairs, umbrellas, beach cart, and cooler to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• This home is family friendly, including pack-n-play, portable high chair, booster seat, infant gates, puzzles, toys, games, books, DVD's for children & adults.
• Guests have access to ground floor storage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
• Guest access to the elevator and front door is by electronic push button deadbolt locks. No key to share! We will send you your access code prior to your arrival. Old codes from previous visitors expire after their rental period.
• We are supplied with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the web.
• Giant flat screen HDTVs (60' and 55') w/ Roku in both family rooms. Come with your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and throughout the home.
• Two 70 gallon water heaters are supplied to help everybody get ready for dinner on time.
• Sea Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with stores and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an simple drive. The beaches are enormous, elegant, and right across the street!
• Our home is located within a brief distance from the center of island. Arrival is fast and smooth over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks.
• We are just a brief ride to the shorefront activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island eateries & stores.
No smoking and no dogs and cats are allowed as a courtesy to all visitors. Renter must be 25+ years old and stay on premises.
*** Linens and Towels (bath/beach) are not included but can be rented for a nominal charge from a number of local vendors. ***
*** Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am ***
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and rental homes provide Cape Fear area area travel discount guides that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer terrific rates on rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies provide special discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rental properties are practically designed to serve specific customers, whether it is soundside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a specific Cape Fear area atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their customers the option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Home Information
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the range and wide variety of short-term properties available in the Cape Fear area area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to find a property that meets their wishes and price range.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Cape Fear area vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many newcomers will be happy to find that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Do you think " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming trip? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Cape Fear area vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Cape Fear area vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be challenging among members of the family, but once this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
Make a Spending Limit
Make sure that " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each party understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Typically, one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What home features is the family searching for? Do you want a rental property with outside kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home fee? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
In some cases the elder generation has problems with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Most rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the group travelling with a dog? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and breeds can be limited. Study your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Cape Fear area local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies frequently have an exclusive selection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
Read the whole agreement and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, visitors will have to pay state taxes when booking " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool", as well as various other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. We also advise promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary repairs. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Virtually all rental property web sites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest about your stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. If the rental home was not perfect, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.