View this property at:
About this Property
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNTS,
*** We honor our Military and First Responders. Military and First Responders will ALWAYS receive a discount, we come from families of Military, Police, and Firemen. It's our way of Paying it Forward. (Discounts vary from $5 - $20 off per nighttime, up to complimentary nights depending on season, length of stay, and other discounts running. Must give proof of service before renting complete)
"Somewhere South" is a convenient first floor condo located just over the bridge at The Sea Trail Golf Resort in chic Sunset Beach, NC. (about 1 mile to sea) We are across the parking lot from the Activity Center.
***DON'T PAY THE EXTRA FEES TO RENTAL COMPAINIES FOR AMENITIES YOU MAY NOT USE! ***
***100% OF OUR CLEANING FEES GOES TO OUR CREW. We wash ALL BEDDING AND QUILTS between visitors, as well as rotate between 3 sets. So your linens and towels have been washed, and sat in rotation just as an additional layer of protection. The condo is sprayed, cleaned, and sprayed again. All hard surfaces are wiped with sanitizer and sprayed. The filters are changed. Please use the couch sheets to add a layer of protection for you and other visitors. We supply a bottle of sanitizer and hand sanitizer for our visitors as well.
Our 2 bedroom condo has 2 king beds. One is a Sterns and Foster extravagance king. Plus room in each bedroom for an air bed!!! A pack and play with linens are supplied for any little ones. Each bedroom has a private bath with tub shower combination and a vanity area outdoor the bathrooms. Each are supplied with a hair dryer. The condo also has a washer-dryer, full kitchen, living room, and dining area.
Both bedrooms and the living room have flat screen TVs with standard cable in bedrooms and HD cable in living room. Free Wi-Fi is supplied with rental. A intelligent TV & Netflix app ( just need to sign into your account} is located in the Living room.
Linens and towels are included. We have added couch sheets as well to keep the furnishings covered.
WE PROVIDE COMPLIMENTARY TO USE WHILE HERE:
4 beach towels, a simple Coleman cooler, 4 simple BASIC sand beach chairs, beach toys, and a beach bag. (See photos) We include a few basic items to get you thru until you can get to the store. One laundry pod, one dishwasher pod, a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a roll of paper towels are supplied. Usually the condo has other paper and cleaning supplies already supplied.(The Dollar General and Food Lion are just a few mins. away).
Our condo is freshly colored, new kitchen, new floors, and other new items!
There is also the Activity Center across the parking lot, for a modest fee you can appreciate those niceties too! You have to contact the Activity Center for costs and terms of service.
We register our visitors to use the owner facilities with a 7 day notice. We trust our visitors will respect the luxuries and behave. No glass, no running, be kind and tidy up etc... But we know our visitors will be great visitors of our niceties. We include the rules with directions for the amenities in the condo. There is a $250 replacement fee for any damage to the key or violations. You may choose from the Pink Palace and the MAC, so 2 sets of pools, horse shoes, bocce ball, bags, etc... We just need everyones name and a contact number to register you as our visitors.
Please reach out with any questions, we are eager to please and make your stay as alluring as possible while on holiday!
We have many great eateries within a brief 20 min. drive. Myrtle Beach is 40 mins. away, and Wilmington is about an hour. Our condo is centrally located, you can fly into either city, and stay on budget.
We have a notebook in the condo with our favorite places, and encourage our visitors to add their thoughts and fun finds to it!
Sea trail is home to three signature golf courses. In addition to golf, there are two clubhouses with full-service golf stores, lounges and dining. Additional golf niceties include putting greens, driving range, and PGA-sanctioned Golf Learning Center. Sea Trail hosts many conventions and weddings. Just off the island, a brief 5 min. drive!
The island of Sunset Beach is located one mile from the Sea Trail Resort. This Barrier island is known for its sizable beaches and natural sand dunes. The gentle slope and smooth soft sand makes Sunset one of the top beaches in the country. The island has residential homes only, no high-rise condos or hotels. It has a few modest retail stores, and is a very pristine and casual island get away . Bird Island, a national wildlife preserve, is a brief walk down the beach and is also the location of the "Kindred Spirit". Appreciate fishing on the pier, surfing, body boarding, or shelling.
Stay a week or a month and savor peaceful in the charming coastal village of Sunset Beach. Within an hour you can visit historic Wilmington, Southport with a ferry to Fort Fisher, the aquarium and Bald Head Island. Little River for fishing charters, dolphin tours, casino cruises and waterfront dining. Calabash is known for it seafood eateries, Calabash Creamery, and Callahan's Shopping. Fine dining or a Seafood Hut can be found within 20 mins. of the condo. Wilmington, North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach are within an hour and offer shopping and entertainment.
The condo has new vinyl plank floor and furnishings, entirely supplied for preparing, and super close to the fun and sun! Savor year 'round visiting at the condo!
We want to be better than the Rental companies, and offer you and your appreciated ones the best holiday possible.
We have comfortable accommodations, we may not have an sea view, but we are a high end ground floor unit, close to luxuries, and a mile from the beach. ***We believe our visitors are all responsible people, and extend our amenities to you, we just ask that you treat the pools and niceties with respect and be considerate to others.
We hope you enjoy "Somewhere South", and return for years to come!
#beach #sunsetbeach #NC #sunsetbeachnc #golfvacation #golfcondo #golf #hideaway #beach #needavacation #fishing #myrtlebeach #beachvacation #holiday #retired #ncvacation #seatrail #seatrailactivitycenter #vac #seatrailgolfresort #seatrailgolf #condo #condos #beachgetaway #girlsnightout #gno #vacay #nosnow #gator #somewheresouth #somewheresouthgolf #somewheresouthcondo #villa #wilmington
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Cape Fear area area promotional travel catalogs that feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the itself. Look for these magazines and discount books, as this allows visitors to enjoy the same fantastic activities with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can travel? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for financial savings. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's downtown rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Cape Fear area atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn just how many vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and working experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think " 10% OFF OCT.. WEEKLY RENTALS ,Sea Trail,1st floor, linens, towels included " is the best rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Cape Fear area the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Decide on a Community and Date
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Cape Fear area you want to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is going, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you will need. Be mindful that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Will your preferred rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a pricey vacation property. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is your family interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. A number of limitations may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Best places to Search
Once the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Cape Fear area local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that better fit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Rental management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your observations.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Be considerate of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. If the property was not quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search next time.